-Family Webpages-

Thursday, May 27, 2010

-Go Dodger Blue-


Well, I had to be sitting in the right seat at the right time when Dennis asked me if I would like to go to the Dodger game one evening when they were home vs. the Padres. Checking my family calendar I noticed that I was "free" of any prior engagements, so I said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I had biked to work that day and I had to "sprint" home to shower, change clothes, pack some food etc and drive to Thousand Oaks to carpool with the "3 Muskateers" of Dennis, Jim and Jorge. Off we went from the 1000 Oaks Transportation Center to Dodger Stadium. Wow, no traffic. Just in time to have a $20 dinner of a hot dog, coke and fries. Are we really in a recession? I do not think the Dodger owners, McCourts, know that yet. Oh, I forgot, he has to pay his ex-wife a million dollars a month. So, I guess fries should cost $6.00. At least the day was beautiful and the game was fantastic as the Dodgers won! Ya. I tried to stay awake on the drive home, but getting up at 5:30am to bike to school, teach all day and then biking home was just tooooo much. At least I was not driving. GOOOOO DODGERS! Click on the title header above to see some of the photos of our wonderful seats behind home plate in the lower level or go to: http://picasaweb.google.com/2stews1948/GoDodgerBlue#

No comments: